Last week I just got my first android phone.. Samsung Galaxy mini GT-S5570
|taken from studentsangel.com|
- check every letter/symbols/numbers and toggle keys[num lock and caps lock] functionality.
- plug in the charger to the notebook to check if it charges the battery.
- plug in the charger without the battery connected to the notebook to test the battery.
- if any built-in card reader : Try inserting the correct memory card to test if the reader is functioning.
- if any built-in bluetooth : try to pair it with any other bluetooth enabled device. Try transfering some files to check its functionality.
If something occurs, then you should go change that thing.. I would do it within 7 days after buying and don't forget to bring the receipt of course. No receipt, no proof, no replacement.
With that being done, There shouldn't be any problem with your new baby..
Well, that's all for PC info 2.0.. Have a good day people..
Over and Out..