Thursday, July 29, 2010

Manga and a Stupid poem..

Yeah, Its been a while since I last post something here.. haha.. As you can see.. I've been quite lazy lately.. Not that that I've ever been "not lazy" but you know what I mean.. hahaha.. Well up until now I've been reading Manga all day at home.. And so far I've finished 4 manga.. damn.. Talk about having a lot of free time..lolx..

Well, after doing lots of reading.. I've come across 1 thing.. Manga and Anime are totally not the same.. Well it has been a fact for quite a long time, but I've always thought that they only change a bit.. just a tweak here and there.. but I stand corrected.. Haha..

And also, I've come across this stupid poem on the net a bout "Thinker" err.. this statue of a naked dude in a thinking position..

here's the pic:


"The Thinker"

and the stupid Poem goes like this:

I came here, To shit and stink,
But all I do , Is sit and think,

And here I sit, Broken hearted,
Couldn't shit, But only farted,

Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
Often I come here to scratch my balls,
And read all the bullshit on the walls,

Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger..


haha..

Ok.. till next time..

Chiosu~

Entry log complete..

No comments:

Post a Comment