Monday, August 29, 2011

Internet Radio..


Internet radio.. Who have ever heard about this before? Its been operating for quite a while now.. For those who never heard of it, its basically a radio which u can tune using your internet.. So~ it covers a vast number of stations all around the WORLD!! ( I've never paid notice to this things, just that I suddenly wanna try it for fun)

Anyways, there are several webs for this internet radio, so you can just google search 'em. But if you are wondering which web do I tuned to, here's the link.. LIVE 365

You can search for any genre you like.. I'm an idiot for Japanese musics, so I really just tuned to the japanese stations.. Although, the thing is that the they instantly dubbed the DJ's voice to english translation.. pretty much ruined the dream to listen to the cute japanese DJ.. (sob sob O|¯|_)

Anyways, If you're bored with the usual radio stations, then I recommend looking for these Internet radio online..

Chiosu~~

No comments:

Post a Comment