Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3rd Hurdle Passed.. Wait what?

Assalam to the readers and may thee be blessed with Allah's light..

It's been about 5 months since my last post.. yup.. and you know why I didn't post anything for the last 5 months? PRO-wait for it-CRASTINATION!!!!

YUP!!

Indeed.. Much has passed since my last post.. I've undergone a series of pain and suffering.. Especially on the academic part but Alhamdulillah, by Allah's will, I've passed it with flying colors.

But my plan to go for Fast track to degree had to be stop 'cause UiTM doesn't provide the fast track service anymore.. What a bummer..

Seriously.. I've been suffering too long and hard for this thing and when the time comes they decided to just not provide it anymore.. Talk bout trolling..

TROLLING LVL: UNIVERSITY!!!

Anyhow.. for now I just do my best for these coming semesters and for all I know things might turn out good.. LOL..

Like they say, " Good things come to those who wait"

No comments:

Post a Comment