Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lundu on weekdays.. and 1st aikido class for 2010

Since my mom transferred, and her housemate will be transferring, I have to stay with her in Lundu on weekdays.. yea.. nthng to do there.. last week for the whole week I've stayed at that house from morning till night.. to make things worse we forgot the broadband back in Kuching.. You cn imagine how insanely bored it was.. haha..

luckily I brought my PS2.. wow~ talk bout luck.. So~ for the whole week.. I've been playin my PS2..

The whole 5 days was like,

morning till evening > PS2
night till sleep> Anime/Drama

crazy.. haha

What game you ask?

FINAL FANTASY XII

yea.. that game which i long abandoned.. well my reasons back then was that the storyline is pretty suckish for a final fantasy product.. really..

Unlike the previous final fantasies, it doesn't have much "love-love" storyline.. But, the good side is that the game system is awesome.. I know i did say it is hard and not that nice last time but I take it back now.. It is genius..

When the weekdays comes to an end, I arrived back to Kuching..

and on Sunday, for the 1st time in 2010 I went for Aikido training.. haha..

The new place is half the old place.. I mean the space is very very limited.. it is very "not spacious".. hard to do rolling and fall..

and boy did my stamina drop!! well, I always did have a very low stamina but after more than a year not attending class its becoming much worse.. haha

After that, for the 1st time since my involvement in Aikido back in 2007.. I got muscle pain again.. ahha..

lolx.. anyway..

to those my cuzzins and my frens who are furthering their studies in universities and colleges.. Jz wanna say good luck guys.. and dont make the same mistakes that I did..

aites.. Entry log complete..

Chiosu~

No comments:

Post a Comment