Wednesday, June 9, 2010

After 2 weeks~

lolx.. hahaha.. It's been 2 weeks since i last post something here.. Its cz I was damn bz with my mums quarters at Lundu.. and also because I just got back from holiday at Pulau Talang2..

hmm.. Well for those who doesn't know where is Pulau Talang2.. its located to the north of Sematan.. Its a 1 hour+ trip from Sematan jetty..(not that I timed it.. but it felt like 1 hour) hahaha..

more info on that island here >>> http://www.forestry.sarawak.gov.my/forweb/np/np/tsatang.htm

hmm.. there i gt a 1st hand xperience seeing turtles laying eggs.. yup.. TURTLES..

here r some pics of them.. lolx...






hahaha.. hmm.. due to all the activities that is done at the island, I came back with sores all over me.. hahahah.. lolx..

Going there was hell lotsa fun.. and I hope I can go there again with my frens.. hahaha..

ok then.. thats all folks..

Chiosu~

No comments:

Post a Comment