Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reflection for the final week..

After finishing Matriculation in April, all I did was eat, sleep and play games all day everyday.. 24/7.. Now after approximately 8 months, Its time for me to get my study gear going again.. and this time I vow that I will not be as shitty as I am during matriculation.. for this I give my thanks to Allah swt for He gave me another opportunity to study and become a better man.. My parents, for supporting me in EVERYTHING thus far.. My Sis, for making my time full of flavor.. My friends, for having my back all the time.. and lastly for those I did not mention, let know that you will always be in my mind somewhere..

UiTM.. my next study destination.. and like some bulky, bald, tattooed game character said.. "YOUR TIME HAS COME!!"

piece.. (^^)v

No comments:

Post a Comment