Friday, December 10, 2010

Street Fighter, The Result and Win 7!!

After returning from Lundu (again.. dayem!! That place bores me uberly), I am officially addicted to fighting games.. Mainly Street Fighter.. Thanks to my best friend, Mujahid, for addicting me to it. Well, I think that this "addiction" also caused by watching Umehara Daigo playing Ryu ( 1 of the playable characters of the game). So now I am trying to get my hands on those PS3 and that Arcade Stick so that I can play my heart out.. LoL



Then few days later, the result for my SPA interview came out.. THE RESULT IS!!!!!



FAIL!!!


Well, It did disappoint me a little because I really want to go for that course ( Medical Assistant).. and it beats Diploma Perladangan anytime..

But, Alas, I have to go for Diploma Perladangan at UiTM later this month.. which means I'll be writing lesser than usual.. (not that I always write, but you catch my drift.. right?)


And Finally!! after month and probably years of using Win XP, I am now using Win 7!!! (Yes, I know I am a little bit outdated for just using Win 7) I have to say that although a lot of people say that Win 7 is much more user friendly than Win XP, I personally thinks that it is too friendly.. but i am still adjusting myself to its system so gimme some time to adjust myself before I can give much more personal opinion regarding this matter.. LoL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment