Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kyan!me Convention -2nd day-

wuddup people!! Kyan!me convention is here again this year and it started yesterday (10/6/2011) and will end tomorrow (12/6/2011).. So come on to THE HILLS now..

Okay, my thoughts on this year's Kyan!me conv. is fairly dull compared to last year, mainly because of there's not much cosplays and activities going on.. The shops there is kinda "not much" compared to last year where almost all the shops are selling anime goods and stuff.. now its like more to accessories and merchandises..

The only thing that's kinda attracts people coming to the convention is the DOTA and the COUNTER STRIKE competition..

Then again, its just the 2nd day.. Hope tomorrow its gonna be better than today..

Here are some pictures taken on today's convention..


ENJOY!!!



Tobi looking for a fight?

Me beating up Tobi.. Damn I'm good!!


Tsuna's cosplayer performing the Zero-Point Breakthrough

NANA cosplayers looking cool.. She's my ex-schoolmate, Stephanie Lisa Ong..
People waiting for the Anime Quiz event..

Anime Quiz... The questions are damn easy..

What is the....?

I think its...

Counter Strike tournament..

I think if the Malaysian army is gonna have a recruit session.. They gonna own it..



Well.. that's all for the 2nd day of this Convention.. I'm gonna go again tomorrow.. Hope its gonna be good..

CHIOSU~~



No comments:

Post a Comment