Sunday, July 3, 2011

Cook it yourself!! Meat Party Time!!

Hey there folks.. ( for those who actually read this blog.. ) I just finished my 2nd semester's PPKP modul and thanks to that I'm a better person now.. Or so I hope..

Anyway.. after I got back home, I went out with Gavin and Mujahid.. At first the plan was to catch a movie but since its kinda late (8pm++) we decided to get some food..

Lets just say its a one hell of a dinner..

We went to the Horn bill Palm or something place.. Its a steamboat shop I guess.. I don't really know what its called.. but its something like Manjarasa back in Labuan.. And I also forgot to ask where it is.. I didn't asked specifically on the location of this joint.. Bite me.. =.=||

Cost us RM18 per person and we get to eat and cook everything that they got.. Of course in this case its MEAT, MUTTON, LAMB!!!!

We also manage to grab some other stuff.. like Crabs, Prawns, egg tofu, mushrooms, veges, fish and some other stuff..

Its like a hotplate with sections for frying your meats, and "hotbowl" for the soup.. I think it is a steamboat.. but please, do correct me if it is not..

Yummy ain't it.. Aaaah~

The bro who intro the joint.. Gavin Yap

Mujahid enjoying his drink.. Teh Bunga..

Aaaaaahh!!

Its totally worth of our RM18.. Gratitude and thanks to Gavin Yap for bringing us to this awesome place..

For those who's interested of this place.. I'll try to find the exact location of it.. I'm very poor with addresses so just bear with it..


*I really do have to cut this habit of staying up late*

Aites,

Over and Out..

2 comments: