Sunday, July 3, 2011

Story in the Rain..

Seriously some shit happened this afternoon.. Mujahid and I was riding on my dad's motorcycle after the rain to catch "Blitz" at MBO when suddenly a heavy rain falls on us.. We had to pull over to the nearest gas station to get shelter.. right before reaching the gas station the engine suddenly died..

"Shit, Plug basah la tok" I said with confident.. I've been in this situation and the thing that's busted then was the plug.. so that's why I said that it was the plug..

We asked the guy from the gas station to help us out as we had no idea on how to repair motorcycle.. Luckily he is willing to help us noobs..

He pulled out the plug and dry it with a piece of cloth.. After he put it back he asked me to start the engine..

Nothing happened.. The engine still won't start..

So I speak again.. with full confidence

"Plug rosak mungkin tok.."

He then took his spare plug and tried to change the plug..

Now here comes the most embarrassing part..

I noticed that the gas meter needle still showing it got gas although the engines off.. so I opened the gas tank and took a peak inside..

NO GAS!!!

Mujahid laughed.. Well of course it won't start if there's no gas.. HAIZ.. So much for busted plug..

The guy teased us saying, "Mekanik pun sik dapat ngato motorsikal nak sik berminyak"

So we bought some gas and wait for the rain to stop..

How embarrassing..

My gratitude to the Sekama EXCELL gas station for helping us out.. hahaha..

1 comment: