Monday, November 5, 2012

Magacon!!

Salam to all.. What's up?

It's been a long time since I last went to KL.. Nw here I am.. Went here for the Malaysian Games Convention, MAGACON.. It was held on 3-4 November 2012.. @ Publika Solaris Dutamas KL..

I'm on a sem break so might as well go.. Right?

The main reason to go was to enter a SSF4ae tournament.. BUT! was fraked up by the management.. They only di UMVC3.. Which a game I really don't know how to play.. Seriously disappointed, I was..

But, in the end, I was able to play SSF4ae thanks to my friend's disk which he asked me to buy..

Although it is just an exhibition play.. (King of the hill) I've learned a lot..

For more pictures of magacon day 1 and 2 and other stuff, visit their website here >>

http://magacon.com.my/

or their facebook page here >>

http://www.facebook.com/MaGaConMY?fref=ts

That's all for now.. Gonna get back to my sleep.. HAHA!! 3 straight days of serious outing.. Tired as frak!!

Chiou for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment