Thursday, May 13, 2010

NEW N IMPROVE!!!

muahahahaha!!! my new blog.. deleted the old one cz its kida sux..

lalalala..

niways.. i'll try to ya knw.. write a lot this time..

niways..

this blog i dedicate to chai fr teaching me the great stuff bout blogging.. wakakka



i'll try to update once a week.. n yea.. i promise this time it wont be hot-hot chicken shit nimore.. lol..

hmm~.. nthing much happen nowadays.. haha.. its like ya knw.. my life is pretty much suckish after leaving matrx.. lallala...

niways.. umm.. yea.. jz leave it at that fr nw..

haha.. at least gt RO to make my day.. lolx..

1 comment:

  1. being modest as always.. hahaha.. well.. thnk bout it.. if it u didnt show me ur blog like every now and then.. i wouldnt have like the urge to make 1.. so.. thnx man.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete