Friday, May 28, 2010

Repeat or not repeat?

Lol.. as a result from "ya knw" when i was in Matrics before.. i only manage to get 1.51 for my CGPA.. gila.. punya la low.. Anyway, the problem now is where to go?

ok..

1st choice- Repeat..

good:
> i can easily take degree if i manage to past this second time o' round
> i know mostly what's to study and I got the basics of it already
> Since I've been there, I knw the situation and I can adapt to it already

bad:
> I studied it already so its gonna be a bit boring
> another round o' year of waterless hardships
> If I fail that's the end of the road

2nd choice- Not to repeat.. goin UITM..

good:
> able to escape from the HELL
> What people would say a safe road to take
> get CGPS of 3.0 and above for 3 sem and I can go for degree

bad:
> result is likely for me NOT to get it
> new environment
> I'm goin to go for Diploma in Science and it got PHYSICS!!!!

aits.. and that are the pros and cons of goin and not goin to repeat..

I'm really in a pinch now since its both a hard road to take.. lolx.. and both are like the Road not Taken.. hahaha


berserah ja la kan? lolx... for now at least.. hahaha


Normal days as always.. a repetitive of waking up around almost noon, take bath, eat, and onlining and RO-ing.. hmm.. yup..

thats all fr now..

entry log complete.. Chiosu~

No comments:

Post a Comment