Monday, May 17, 2010

Spinzzzzzz @_@

Tomorrow the exam results gonna come out.. I'm just nervous bout it.. I hope I at least don't get a FAIL.. sigh.. really.. I haven't sleep at all.. I keep thinking bout it..like..

> What if I fail?
> where am I gonna go if I fail?
> What am I gonna say to the rest of my family if I fail?
> What are they gonna think if I fail?

etc... etc.. etc..

I don't usually like this ya know.. I'm kinda the type of guy who just like..
"hey.. oo.. I fail.. well its not over.. I can always try again.."
but then this time its kinda different.. for the first time.. I feel damn nervous bout it.. I guess maybe its gotta do with my future.. heh..

I really can't think of anything right now.. I'm going out soon to clear my thoughts.. heh..

For the past few days.. all I've done is sitting in my room in front of my laptop..
reading manga from OM and playing Ragnarok Online.. Pathetic ain't it??

niways.. I guess thats all fr now..

Chiosu~

No comments:

Post a Comment